Sunday, November 15, 2015

Natural Cleaning Products Workshop was AWESOME!

Yesterday I taught my first natural cleaning products workshop and it went extremely well. Better than I could have imagined all thanks to the 4 beautiful woman for helping make the morning perfect.

We started the morning off understanding the basic chemistry of cleaning, safety, and learning what to stay away from when buying products for your home. Moving on to learn about ten essential oils to have in the home. After a lovely morning tea we ventured into the next part of the workshop: learning about each product we use in natural products. Finally moving onto the best part: making the cleaning products. They all went home with a booklet full of information and very excited to connect with each other in the Waireka Products Forum facebook group in aid to support them in their new natural cleaning adventures. If this sounds like something you would like to learn, get hold of me as I'm going to do this workshop regularly. The next date is penciled in for Saturday 12th December. Phone 06 3425898 or email me at contact@wairekaroad.co.nz

Here are some of the comments I've received after the workshop...

Parfait mon cherie!  I love how confidently you know your stuff. You are a beautiful resource indeed. Cheers for yesterday xoxo. - Paula Ann

Thanks Dee, awesome workshop! I have used all but one product already! I called in on my friend and she asked if she could get some lavender oil for cat pee on the carpet. I suggested we try the carpet freshener. I'll have to ask her if it worked as I had to leave. She did say the house smelt wonderful. She still would like some lavender oil. - Vanessa

Thanks Denita I've already cleaned my bathroom and toilet and love the products. Such a great workshop. I love how you had everything organised so well for us. - Jo

I can't believe how easy it is to make your own cleaning products, I'm off to get rid of my window cleaner. Great workshop! I'm so excited for you and your journey with this. - Kelly

A few photos I managed to get of the workshop...

 Kelly and Jo
Vanessa and Paula Ann
 Morning tea time with fresh scones, asparagus rolls and chocolate goodies.
 My studio after the workshop.

Sign up on wairekaroad.co.nz to receive our newsletters - keeping you up to date with our workshops and events.

Love,
Dee x

No comments:

Post a Comment