Friday, February 15, 2013

One more day to the lavender harvest

and I'm having excited and sad feelings at the same time! I'm excited that the lavender is going to be made into beautiful oil for everyone to benefit from but I will miss walking through field the wonderful smell of lavender and the visual delight of the richest purple.

Last night I went for a walk with my video camera.



Here are a few photos I found from the harvest in 2010...





Even looks like we will have perfect weather


Early night for me tonight!


All are welcome to join in visit wairekaroad.co.nz for all the details

2 comments:

  1. aaargh.. if only i didnt have to relearn the fine art of first aid out the back of taihape.. please give Tony a snuffle for me? xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Tony is coming? But will next time I see him. Must come stay soon! x

    ReplyDelete