Saturday, December 15, 2012

Feeling so much abundance

I have never felt this much abundance ever in my life! I went to water the garden this morning and came back inside with my dress full of all the delicious produce from the garden. 


The peaches are super nice. 










Miss Maddy was pretty proud of the first radish, tasted lovely in my chicken sandwich.  


Last night I managed to make my first batch of bath salts. It smells wonderful and was perfect in the outside bath tonight! I'm feeling very relaxed and looking at an early night for me. I'll have to trial out my salts for a few weeks to make sure my secret ingredients all work in harmony before I start selling them.  

We had the most beautiful day here today the sun was shinning and we had lots of lovely visitors. 
SUMMER ROCKS!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment